FASD & the Law
Approximately half of all people with an FASD have faced legal trouble at some point in their lives. MassFAS is committed to preventing this high incarceration rate, and advocating for individuals living with an FASD in confinement settings.
Conference attended by 100 people, and some of the comments include:
- This feels like a ‘tipping point’ for massFAS.
- FASD in MA is a movement.
- Thank you so much, I didn’t know much about FASD.
- So good to have so many parents here today
- Kelly Casey, PhD & Lisa Prock, MD, MPH, FAAP
- Billy Edwards, JD
- Dan Dubovsky
- Kenneth Lyons Jones, MD
- Intellectual Disabilities Equivalency
Hidden in Plain Sight: FASD and the Cradle to Prison Pipeline
May 19, 2018
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
William James College
1 Wells Ave. Newton, MA